Christine Kloser – Transformation Quadrants
In this episode JP and Christine Discuss:
- Four most important transformational quadrants:
– Self (How the book you are writing helps yourself)
– Reader (How the book can help your reader)
– Business (How the book can transform your business)
– World (like end of life, or how to grow in a big corporation)
- Promote how you are comfortable doing it, and how you will. If your a speaker, go speak. If you like social media, pump up the posts!
Has a lot a landmines, and three ways of doing it;
- Traditional – Agent and a Publishing company
- Self – Figure ti out on your own
- Hybrid – Long term commitment
– Fee for Service
- Get Independent Legal Advice before you sign ANY contract, it binds you. Work with a Legal Professional to ensure you are covered in ways you might not think of.
- Do not write the wrong book.
- Why you may want to reconsider writing something cause it is trendy.
- Make a great foundation for the launch of your book!
- There are Transformational books
- Understand if the seed has been planted in your head, it’s been planted there for a reason, it is what you are supposed to be doing!
- Write your back cover first, that 250 words are what generally grads the reader’s attention and will guide the book.
- Frame for success