Cori Willis – Let’s Talk Transactions
In this episode JP and Cori discuss:
- Publish, people will find you and you do not have to sell yourself.
- Keep all your records, it will be important at the end
- Delay all big expenses you can like a new car or office until you’ve outgrown it by a year or more.
- Emotionally separate yourself from the business
- Do not let the Business run you
“You wanna make God laugh, make a plan” – Cori Willis
- Personal v. Business
- Separating yourself from the Business
- Find out who you are and align the business with that, it will provide comfort in the darkest times.
Connect with Cori:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: coriwillis.com