David Wood – Tough Conversations
In this episode of The Millionaire’s Lawyer, JP and David Wood discuss:
What is the benefit of being an actuary?
Dive deep within yourself to find out why you are heading towards those goals. Is it because you want to? Do you feel pressure? Are to striving for more respect?
Shiny Object Syndrome
Some people always want the next best thing; take the time to make what you already have the best it can be.
Don’t focus on too many things at once because you will not execute at your fullest
Multi-tasking is not always the best thing.
Set time aside for your self to focus, put on your Do Not Disturb, and get down what you aimed to get done.
Plan your day the night before; that way you don’t have to spend time thinking of what to do you can just start.
Write down the two main things you would like to accomplish tomorrow and follow-through
Develop a habit of setting time aside for focusing on your tasks at hand.
Your mindset plays a factor in how you handle yourself and how you progress through your days
Nutrition should be on track, you would be surprised what eating junk will do you how you feel therefore causing your mindset to shift negatively
- Group mentality
- Not lot of changes at once, it was a gentle process
- Allows you to people Self Control
- Note how you feel as a person once all the vises are cut out, and see what ones are worth having.
Create Digital content that way you can sell it as a product
Digital products allow you to reach out to further clientele
Ask your friends for their advice, they know you well and may be able to provide you with some perspective.
What would you do if you only had six months to live?
- How would you show up?
- Time would be spent doing what?
From this episode of The Millionaires Lawyer with David Wood:
- Be aware of who you are
- Beneath the surface, what do you like to do?
- Make sure your life is positioned for the change you would like to be making
- Perspective is everything
- Burn out is real, be aware of it and what you can do to help avoid it