Jonathan KiekBusch – SEO Butler!
In this episode of The Millionaire’s Lawyer, JP and Jonathan KiekBusch discuss:
COVID-19 era has been interesting to see how many “brick and motor”, or “traditional” corporations have adapted to the new way of doing business.
Not a lot has changed however for pre-COVID e-commerce businesses, they just may have gotten an increase in sales.
As an SEO marketer, Jonathan KiekBusch needs to be able to assist the business owner to understand that there target audience will search for what they are needing without being too technical.
Have your SEO be what your target audience is looking for (Forms in law for example), and then have the landing page be in lamens terms so that it is understandable and trustworthy.
Jonathan believes that there are 2 Core Values:
- Understand the business and how it makes money
- How the user journey flows for a user with zero knowledge to transaction.
The more attention you get online the more successful you will be; figure out what gets your target attention, and than figure out how to retain it.
Where should business owners go?
- Small e-commerce? Shopify
- Service Base? WordPress.
What does Jonathan think that people could do within the next year? Try and get as much out of what you already have. Meaning, use what traffic you already have to the best of its ability with Conversion Rate Optimization.
Shift your perspective from the clients with the biggest sales that are less frequent to the recent clients that are frequently purchasing from you.
From this episode of The Millionaires Lawyer with Jonathan KiekBusch:
- The SEO of your website and online presence is crucial for a good online business
- Different types of e-commerce businesses require different online hosts – there isn’t a one fit for all
- Online business owner flips happen a lot more frequently and easily than traditional businesses.