Milana Leshinsky – Marketing Wizard!
In this episode JP and Milana Discuss:
- Embrace yourself within the business
- Square peg, circle hole
- Strengthen your strengths, let go of your weaknesses
- Leverage your skills
- Loose the feeling of needing to do everything
- Market your business, your way
- Summits could be very helpful
- Summits at the beginning of the year – if used right – could lead to a flow of work that will last to next years summit!
- Build your platform to attract the right clients for you
- Digital theft is huge!
- There is a cost to fight, whether it be monetary, time, or mentally.
- Cant steal experience or coaching
- Find the core of who you are and do that! It’s important to know who you are and be true to it as it will take you a great deal further.
- What motivates you? Think about the things you liked to do as a kid and make you happy now.
- We have an abundance of information at our fingertips
- Align your business and Marketing Strategies with who YOU ARE
- Teacher, Champion, Builder, Connector.