Nikki Barua – Multi-Award Winning Serial Entrepreneur!
In this episode JP and Nikki Discuss:
- Adapting to change will become a very essential part of being an entrepreneur.
- Turn Barriers into Breakthroughs
- What Nikki means by “Elephants running”
- Technology is advancing at a rapid rate which means Business Models will have to change, not just marketing plans
- Greatest opportunities currently are:
- Digitizing things
- And doing what Automation cant, like empathy, creativity, and complex decision making.
- Disrupt your own business before someone else does; keeps you on the leading edge
- Know what to do with your visability
- Predict what people may be able to automate for you, and adopt it
- The value of your personal brand matters more then ever
- Confusion due to there being so many “experts”, and how to differentiate.
- Race of the fastest, not the fittest anymore
- Focus on what the customer needs without them having to ask for it
- 3 key things to have are:
- Failure os feedback, learn from it
- It has never been easier to be an entrepreneur because there is no barrier to entry, but that causes for a lot more competition
- Podcasts are a great wayt o reach out and connect with your audience
- It is always a TEAM effort, there is never one person who succeeds
- Be CLEAR about what YOU want to be KNOWN for!
- Innovate fast
- Adapt to Change
- Rightful Automation
- Intelligent Action
- Soft Skills will become more of a need than before
- Artificial Intelligence