Thom Singer: Networking Fiend!
In this episode JP and Thom discuss:
- How to make your sales kick off.
- Networking tips and tricks! Like, being intentional, key of giving, and why when you are looking for help you should also look to those who you can help!
- Take ownership of your life, the good and the bad.
- If you are speaking, be concise and do not talk AT people get them involved somehow… laughter is a great way!
- Harvey Mackay, and how Thom pays his inspiration forward!
- Why you should make sure that the scaffolding you are crossing leads to the RIGHT wall
- Surround yourself with your peers, and people who will be honest with you.
- Study the business, the ins and the outs, just because you may be good at “tightening pipes” does not mean your business as a “plumber” will succeed!
- BE TENACIOUS
- Paradox of potential
- Knowledge is simply potential
- If you try new things you will grow
- There is never a fast answer
- Human connection is still essential even though we can do everything virtually.
- A lot of people think they have more potential than their current job allows them.