Redefining Success: Leadership Strategies for the New World of Work with Jaime Taets
“With growth, you also need leaders who can drive change and transformation. And you need a culture that can withstand that growth and change and transformation.” —Jaime Taets
Effective leadership is more important than ever in today’s changing business landscape. Leaders must adapt to new workforce demands and priorities around flexibility, well-being, and purpose. To achieve this, making real human connections and empowering people to bring their whole selves to work can bring ultimate transformation to a company’s culture.
This week, we are joined by Jaime Taets, an entrepreneur and leadership expert. As the founder and CEO of Keystone Group International, she helps companies build high-performance cultures and develop healthy, purpose-driven leaders.
Listen in as JP and Jaime reveal an innovative approach to building a values-driven business along with strategies for creating impactful cultures where people want to do their best work. They also discuss the changing nature of work and how companies can adapt, finding purpose beyond growth and profits, and tips for cultivating healthy leadership and getting the most out of employees.
- 01:00 Reduce Risk and Increase Company Value
- 05:22 Work–Life–Balance Post-Pandemic
- 08:46 The Value of Purpose in Business Venture
- 12:18 Leadership Development and AI Adoption
- 16:01 The Conversation About Culture Trends and Purpose
- 18:58 Learn From the Younger Generation
Get Your Copy of JP’s Book
- 03:18 “With growth, you also need leaders who can drive change and transformation. And you need a culture that can withstand that growth and change and transformation.” —Jaime Taets
- 04:10 “We’re just getting to a point where if you’re too far out, it really doesn’t matter because there’s gonna be so much that changes between now and then.” —Jaime Taets
- 13:04 “Results are needed— but more of the how you get to the result. What we have to do is maximize the people we already have on our team. And the only way to do that is with really good leadership..” —Jaime Taets
- 15:56 “AI is exciting as long as it’s controlled and we know how to use it appropriately.” —Jaime Taets
- 19:44 “The business can only grow right as fast as you can run with it. And if it’s outgrowing you, that’s a big concern.” —Jaime Taets
- 23:38 “A lot of us diminish the younger generations because we think they’re so different than us. But this Gen Z generation has something to show us; they have something that we can learn from if we’re willing to listen to them and to see the world from their perspective.” —Jaime Taets
A Little Bit About Jaime:
Before starting Keystone Group International, she spent 13 years in a large corporate environment in a variety of leadership roles, living and traveling globally. Jaime believes that strong leadership is the foundation for healthy and sustainable growth for any business. She uses her leadership experience to drive “real” discussions about how to drive high performance and healthy cultures within client organizations. Leaders need to be focused on helping their organizations create a positive mindset change to manage the constant change as their business grows and evolves.
Jaime’s areas of expertise are helping organizations identify the issue that is getting in their way of growth and creating a plan for improvement – specifically in areas of strategy, culture, and people. Jaime uses her SuperPower of Empathy and high EQ to build strong relationships with clients and leaders within organizations she works with. This same SuperPower allows her to build trust quickly which makes it easier to get to the root of the issue. The purpose behind Jaime’s work is to create an impact on the people she works with. Jaime is driven by the positive changes that she creates for her clients— it’s addiction.