Vera Anderson – Toxins be Gone!
A Little About Vera Anderson:
Vera Anderson is a dynamic Legacy Coach. She specializes in working with domestic and international business leaders, fund managers, and family office principals, liberating them to create customized solutions to reach their full potential in business and personal life, removing mindset blocks, and empowering them to create an intentional, multi-generational legacy.
In this episode of The Millionaire’s Lawyer, JP and Vera Anderson discuss:
It takes so much strength the take a step back and assess your personal and corporate life. Vera suggests that everyone tries to achieve that external view of things because then you will be able to locate the toxic things that are around you and can start to eliminate them.
- Something you create on a daily basis
- It is in how you show up
- In your personal life
- In your professional life
Vera Anderson herself had realized that she was putting so much effort and time into her work that it left her drained; she was no longer creative, or even motivated because she had nothing left to give.
It is important to note when you are drained because then something isn’t working well.
Entrepreneurs like to tie their self-worth to their net worth, but Vera points out how that could be a deadly combo!
Make sure to take things one day at a time and do what you can sustainably do, that is also supportive of your health and wellbeing.
Get rid of expectations! That puts on an enormous amount of pressure and leads to you never feeling fulfilled with what you got.
- Wanting to achieve something greater
- Noting that you have everything you already need to achieve that peace.
Vera says to stop striving for more money! Make enough that you are happy, comfortable, and at peace. More money doesn’t mean that everything will be better, it could just lead to more unnecessary stress and toxicity.
Focus on the good clientele that you already currently have. You know you enjoy working with them, you know they are a good client. When you keep looking for more and more you end up neglecting the ones you have but also end up with so much more unnecessary stress and toxicity.
Health is a good place to start. If you are not healthy, you cannot conduct yourself for success if you are not setting your body up to happily withhold it
Figure out the root cause of your stresses are, and then slowly, day by day, make the changes. This will lead to a big difference that you will note, but an easy transition to get there
Vera tells everyone to get out of the state of limbo you are in! Address the issue and get moving before it eats away at you,
- Allowing things to properly align
- Find yourself in the tension you are experiencing
- Elevate yourself from the “fight-or-flight” reactions
- Align by relaxing and you’ll find that you will become less reactive, and be able to achieve the goals you wished too
Game Plan for Success:
- Give yourself the permission to live, to work, and to exists in the most aligned way for you.
- Stop trying to live up to expectations, the more you try to the more you will feel unfulfilled.
Take incremental steps, write down what is working, what is not working, and look back at it in a few days with an objective view.
From this episode of The Millionaires Lawyer with Vera Anderson:
- Being aligned really helps you in every way possible; from personal well being to corporate well-being
- You have to be aware of what is working, and what is not in order to be able to keep moving forward
- Remove the toxins that are holding you back, it is not always the easiest but it is for the better.